Powerscourt Golf Club
Powerscourt Golf Club is home to two championship parkland courses, set in the foothills of the Wicklow Mountains on the South Dublin border. Located in the 1,000 acre Powerscourt Estate, these beautiful and challenging courses are set amidst picturesque scenery.
The courses offer the highest standard of tees, greens and fairways and can be enjoyed by golfers of all abilities.
Visitors are welcome at all times, with both courses open for green fees 364 days a year. We offer competitive rates for groups and societies and tailored packages are available.
The East Course
- Opened in 1996, this magnificent golf course was designed by Walker Cup Captain Peter McEvoy
- Parkland course with moorland and links characteristics
- Hosted the Smurfit Irish PGA Championship and the AIB European Senior Tour
The West Course
- This panoramic Parkland course opened in 2003 and was designed by David McLay Kidd
- The West Course offers a variety of challenging holes in the stunning scenery of Powerscourt Estate
- Parkland course with links characteristics
- Book Now: Reserve your tee time online or call us on + 353 (0) 1 204 6033 to discuss your requirements with our golf team - www.powerscourt.ie/teetimes.
The White Pheasant Restaurant
The White Pheasant Restaurant in the Club House offers a full bar and restaurant with a variety of breakfast, lunch, dinner and bar food menus available each day. The restaurant uses fresh, locally grown and farmed ingredients and is perfect for a post golf get together, a business meeting, family celebration, wedding or party.
Golf Meetings & Events
Powerscourt Golf Club is a great venue for private dining, corporate events or a special family occasion. The spectacular views across the golf courses and Wicklow countryside are unparalleled and offer the perfect backdrop for your event! From function rooms that cater for 150 delegates for meetings and corporate events to tables for two in the quiet surroundings of The White Pheasant Restaurant, Powerscourt offers a wonderful setting to relax and soak up the beautiful surroundings.
There is much to see and discover at Powerscourt Estate. Powerscourt Gardens are stunning in every season and there was 47 acres to explore.
Powerscourt Waterfall is the highest waterfall in Ireland and is home to an abundance of flora and fauna. Powerscourt House and Garden Pavilion feature a variety of shopping experiences and the Avoca Terrace Café.
The Ritz-Carlton also has a hotel on Powerscourt Estate - the group's only hotel in this country.